You'll immediately notice that it is much faster to sign in compared to previous versions, and you'll notice that it looks cleaner and easier to navigate.
It might take you a few moments to notice the "stars" on the menu items - these allow you to build your own personalised favourites bar at the top of the screen - a huge time-saver!
|Click the "stars" on your favourite items to build your own menu bar|
Another amazing new feature is our map scheduling screen which is perfect for busy consultancies working with domestic surveys, in particular.
|Our new Map Scheduling screen will even produce an optimised driving route for your surveyors!|
Some of the other new features include:
- a completely rewritten Wallboard for income forecasting, see https://blog.start-software.com/2022/06/our-new-wallboard-will-be-available-in.html
- a new chain of custody feature for sample tracking using barcoded sample labels, see https://blog.start-software.com/2022/06/new-chain-of-custody-features-now-in.html
- faster quote production so that documents are produced in real-time with selectable templates and Ts&Cs
- an improved invoice workflow, especially helpful to larger clients wanting to link to Xero and other online accounts packages
- new options for system deployment including IIS (for larger clients wanting better performance or integration with other Windows systems and networks, including single sign-on).
Watch out for our Release 38 video and the new release notes document, both coming next week.