One of the "new kids on the block" in the field of asbestos surveying software
has published a check-list of important features for any on-site asbestos data capture tool
We think it's a great list and our own https://www.start-software.com/tracker/alpha-tracker/2-easier-asbestos-surveying/
ticks every box (of course). It would be surprising if it didn't, given that we have captured more than 30,000,000 items of asbestos data
from 1000s of asbestos surveyors in the UK, New Zealand and Australia.
Here you go:
1 Mobile and Tablet Friendly
– absolutely, Tracker Mobile
works on any Android or Apple smartphone or tablet
2 Unrestricted Devices
– again, absolutely, our products will work on anything
3 Good Offline Support
– more than 30,000,000 items of data have been collected on our Tracker Mobile
app… virtually all
offline!! So I think we can tick that box…
4 Flexible Survey Templates
– again, yes, we create templates in Word which Alpha Tracker
uses to create your reports, and clients won’t be able to spot an Alpha Tracker-generated one versus one done by hand
5 Fast On-Site Data Collection
– our app won’t win any prizes for looks but goodness me it is quick to use. Take a look at the seven 3-minute videos here https://www.start-software.com/tracker/alpha-tracker/2-easier-asbestos-surveying
(scroll down to “SEE TRACKER MOBILE IN ACTION”) to see how fast and easy it is. For example, duplicate an entire room with one tap!
6 Simple Quality Assurance
– any data collected by a surveyor can be sent to any other handset for QA purposes. Dead easy.
If you want to see their checklist, click here
, we welcome any comparisons from Alpha Tracker
to any other asbestos software product.