Included in this release is:
- a brand new design throughout the system including easier to read menus, new "save" buttons and restyled dashboards
- a quick menu search facility to help you to get your work done faster
- improved password security built in to protect you from hackers
- easier ways to monitor system performance right from the home page
- new settings to help you to simplify screens for new users.
As usual, we have recorded a quick video to show you the highlights:
Kim has posted the release notes for you to download, print and keep with your quality manual or in your office procedures folder.
Do let us know what you think. We are planning Release 25 now (for Summer 2017) so do get your ideas over to us for improvements we can make.