This update is one of the biggest we've ever produced and has been thoroughly tested by our beta test user group. It follows on from the October 2015 Alpha Tracker software update released towards the end of last year.
Some of the key features to look out for:
- post code/address lookup throughout the system - no more typing of addresses!
- QRcodes for use on reports - direct access to registers from smartphone
- improved data exchange between Alpha Tracker systems
- revised air monitoring apps to comply with the latest guidance notes
- in-built photo browser to save time when reviewing survey images.
Please note - some of these facilities are extra-charge options either because they rely on third-party data (eg post code lookup) or because customisation is required for your paperwork (air monitoring). Contact us for more information.
As usual, we have a full set of release notes available to list all of the enhancements and changes. You can view them by clicking on the image below and scrolling towards the bottom of the page:
|January 2016 Alpha Tracker update - release notes|
You need the latest version of the Alpha App Server on your system in order to deploy this update so please do contact us before installing so we can double-check that you are set-up and ready to take advantage of all of the new features.
The next update is already in plan with improvements to the calendar being one of our priorities. Let us know what else you'd like to see in Alpha Tracker to ensure that it remains the best asbestos software system available for asbestos surveys and asbestos consultancies!