The New Year is always a good time to reflect & plan and this year is especially important for us because it is the 10th anniversary of bringing Tracker to the market.
We’ve been at the top of the asbestos consultancy industry for a decade now and we intend to continue for another 10 years more (at least!).
2012 saw some huge changes to Tracker including:
- massive improvements to Tracker Mobile including mix-and-match support for iPhones, iPads, Android tablets & smartphones
- new features in Tracker Dashboard giving you the information you need to run your business delivered direct to your Inbox
- a brand new module – Tracker Filer – acting as an extra pair of hands, filing emails and attachments in your Tracker system
- new options and facilities within Tracker Web Server connecting you to your customers better than ever before
- the option to record lab data directly on iPads within Lab Tracker
- another new module – Resource Tracker Sync – to give you the option of synchronising your Resource Tracker diary to Google or Exchange calendars.
You can read all about the Tracker modules here http://start-software.com/tracker/modules/.
Our next plans include a fully “cloud” based version of Tracker (called “Alpha Tracker”) which we’ve been working on for 9 months now and launching this product into a number of foreign markets, starting with Australia. There is some early information here: http://start-software.com/tracker/modules/alpha-tracker/.
We know we’re not perfect but we continue year on year to improve our service to you and we continue to improve our helpdesk (see http://start-software.com/support/performance-charts/). At our last ISO9001 inspection we passed with flying colours again which was a testament to my team’s continued hard work. We’ve also launched a brand new portal for you, our customers, which enables you to have direct access to the information about projects and problems we are working on for you.
For our business to continue to grow we need to keep our existing customer base and build upon it with new companies coming on line with Tracker. This year has seen a number of new Tracker users including some of the industry’s biggest consultancies as well as some of the smallest too. What is really satisfying is that surveyors leaving existing Tracker businesses and starting their own businesses often ask us for our Tracker Lo-Start system – Tracker genuinely is popular with directors, management and surveyors alike.
We are now working to complete Alpha Tracker whilst starting a new project in conjunction with the University of Wolverhampton to bring “smart tag” RFID technology to the asbestos consultancy market. If you are interested in being the first consultancy to use this exciting new technology, get in touch and I can explain what it could mean to your business.
Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to check our website regularly at www.start-software.com or – better still – follow the blog at http://blog.start-software.com so that you will see the weekly announcements about new Tracker developments.
Here’s to another 10 years.