Asbestos consultancies provide re-inspection services as a mainstay of their businesses, and Alpha Tracker has options galore:
- you can re-inspect from a single asbestos survey (useful if your consultancy carried out the original survey)
- you send collect all known data for a site and send it back to one or more handsets for re-inspecting... great if multiple surveys and re-inspections have been undertaken at a site
- data imported from spreadsheet (perhaps from another consultancy or from information held by the client) can be used as the source of a re-inspection
- during the re-inspection, your qualified asbestos surveyors can collect new samples (if they have been able to access a previously inaccessible area, for example)
- you can schedule re-inspections and mark data to be delivered to a handset on a specific day... very handy if you are planning work days or weeks in advance.
If you want to know any more about our asbestos re-inspection options, do get in touch.